Brandon Royce Simon firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating at the top of his class and practicing as an associate attorney at a large New York City-based law firm, Brandon joined Gutter Chaves Josepher Rubin Forman Fleisher Miller P.A. as an associate attorney.
Brandon’s practice concentrates on estate planning, international tax, business transactions, corporate law, and related tax matters.
He is experienced in preparing the full gamut of estate planning documents for ultra-high net worth individuals, including revocable trusts, wills, spousal lifetime access trusts, life insurance trusts, and grantor retained annuity trusts. Brandon is also experienced in planning for the transfer of business interests from generation to generation while minimizing transfer taxes.
Brandon is well-versed in both inbound and outbound international tax matters as well as corporate tax issues.
Brandon’s knowledge of business entities and financial background benefit him in tackling intricate issues. He prides himself on finding creative solutions to complex problems while providing the utmost care for his clients.
Brandon lives in Boca Raton with his fiancé, Ally. In their spare time, they enjoy attending Florida Atlantic University Owls football and baseball games as well as boating.
University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Graduate Tax Program
- Graduated First in Class
- Florida Tax Review, Graduate Editor
- Highest grades in the following courses: Corporate Tax I and Estate Planning
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif (top 10%)
- University of Miami Law Review, Editorial Board
- Highest grades in the following courses: Property, Business Associations, and Taxation of Business Entities
- Dean’s List (four semesters)
- President, Cardozo Jewish Legal Society
Florida Atlantic University, B.S., summa cum laude
- Graduate of the University Honors Program
- Greek Scholar of the Year
- President’s List (five semesters)
- Dean’s List (eight semesters)
- Vice President, Jewish Student Union
- Vice President, Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida
General Areas of Practice
- Tax (U.S. and International)
- Estate Planning (U.S. and International)
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Corporate & General Business Law
- Charitable Planning & Exempt Organizations
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar