Norman A. Fleisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Probate, Trust and Guardianship Litigation
- 1992, Florida Bar and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- University of Miami, J.D., 1992, University of Miami Law Review.
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C., B.A., 1989. Magna Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa.
- Co-chair fo the Probate Committee of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Trust Law Committee of the Florida Bar; Probate and Trust Litigation Committee of the Florida Bar.
- Board Member of the West Broward Estate Planning Council
- Estate Planning Council of Boca Raton
- Estate Planning Council of Broward County
- Lecturer on Probate and Trust Litigation and Guardianship issues
- 'AV' legal ability and general recommendation ratings by Martindale-Hubbell (highest possible rating)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Litigation-Trusts and Estates
- Listed in Super Lawyers and Florida Super Lawyers for Estate and Trust Litigation